Cox offers you affordable internet plans with the fastest speed. All the internet plans are wireless. You can connect your tablet, smartphone, laptop, PC, and other devices with it. Some internet plans are suitable for casual surfers whereas; others are for heavy internet users. You can check emails, read online news and even you can play heavy games. Download your desired media files and enjoy chit-chat with friends on social networking sites. It offers internet buckets for a single user and for your entire family.
Why Select Cox Internet Plans?
- Cox offers a 30-day guarantee. You get your money back if you aren’t satisfied with Cox’s internet service. You can cancel your internet plan anytime at zero charges.
- Coz internet plans are secured by McAfee Security Suite to protect up to five computers in your plan. It’s free with all internet plans and protects your computers against spam, phishing, and identity hacking.
- Cox supports all devices. You can connect smartphones, tablets, laptops, PC and other devices with the WiFi router.
- Cox doesn’t charge you hidden fees. While using the Cox internet plan, you pay a small monthly fee and it’s one-time only. There are no hidden charges to pay again.
Cox Home Internet Plans
Cox offers some very affordable internet plans for home users. You can select a plan according to your family size. All plans have different downloading speeds and prices. Check their details below.
|Package||Price 🏷️||Data 📶||Speed||Best for||Duration|
|Cox Internet Starter 10||$29.99/month||Unlimited||10 Mbps||3 devices||12 months|
|Cox Internet Essential 30||$39.99/month||Unlimited||30 Mbps||3-5 devices||12 months|
|Cox Internet Preferred 150||$59.99/month||Unlimited||150 Mbps||7 devices||12 months|
|Cox Internet Ultimate||$79.99/month||Unlimited||300 Mbps||7-9 devices||12 Months|
|Gigablast||$99.98/month||Unlimited||940 Mbps||more than 9 devices||12 Months|
Terms & Conditions
- Self-installation’s regular price is $20.00.
- The professional installation’s regular price is around $75.00.
- All agreements are valid for 12 months.
- You can cancel a plan within the first 30 days to avoid the “Early Termination Fee.”
- If you cancel a plan after 30 days, you will be charged up to $120.
- The above-mentioned rates are for regular internet plans. Prices don’t include other services.
- Prices exclude installation, equipment, inside wiring, taxes, surcharges, and other fees.
Cox All-in-One Internet Plans
Cox brings some best calling + internet plans for users. These plans come with reliable internet service and faster speed. Check the details of these plans here.
|Package||Price 🏷️||Data 📶||Speed||Incentives||Duration|
|Bronze Double Play||$89.99/month||Unlimited||up to 150 Mbps||N/A||12 months|
|Silver Double Play||$109.99/month||Unlimited||up to 300 Mbps||N/A||12 months|
|Gold Double Play||$129.99/month||Unlimited||up to 300 Mbps||N/A||12 months|
|Internet Essential + Telephone Premier||$39.99/month||Unlimited||up to 30 Mbps||Unlimited Calls to US/Canada||12 Months|
|Bronze Triple Play||$89.99/month||Unlimited||up to 150 Mbps||Unlimited Calls to US/Canada||12 Months|
|Silver Triple Play||$109.99/month||Unlimited||up to 300 Mbps||Unlimited Calls to US/Canada||12 Months|
|Gold Triple Play||$129.99/month||Unlimited||up to 300 Mbps||Unlimited Calls to US/Canada||12 Months|
Terms & Conditions
- All the packages are available for at least 1 year.
- You can disconnect a plan anytime by using Cox’s official site.
- Offers and speed vary by region.
- The availability of service should be checked before making payment.
- The service doesn’t include installation fees, taxes, and other fees.