Poster Formatting Instructions
All papers will be presented as posters in various poster sessions.
The posters can be either portrait (preferred) or landscape, with a maximum size of A0.
Possibility to print the poster on-site at KTH
If you are interested in printing your posters on-site, the US-AB printing shop is located at KTH campus. The shop is in the same building as the lunch restaurant and open Mon-Fri 8:00-16:00. The file to be printed should be in PDF format. For further information and quotation requests, please contact the US AB on telephone number +46-8-790 74 00 or email email@example.com. Payment is by credit card in their shop.
Camera-ready Paper Submission
Before uploading your final manuscript in EDAS, try to take the reviewer comments into account and proof-read and spell-check the document carefully.
Please use the IEEE PDF eXpress® Plus service to ensure that your paper is IEEE Xplore®-compatible:
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress® site
- Login or use "New Users - Click here" to create a new IEEE PDF eXpress® account, entering basic contact information; get confirmation of account creation email.
- When asked for the Conference ID, you need to provide the string 35015X
- Upload a PDF for Checking or source file(s) for Conversion; get email confirmation of file receipt. Submitted PDFs are Checked for IEEE Xplore®-compatibility; source file(s) are Converted to IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDFs.
- If a PDF is submitted: you will receive an email stating that PDF Passed or Failed the Check. If the PDF fails, a PDF Check report is attached to the email.
If source files are submitted: you will receive the IEEE PDF eXpress®-generated PDF as an attachment, and through your IEEE PDF eXpress® account. Review the PDF to ensure that it views correctly on screen and prints as you intended.
- If necessary, revisions may be submitted (PDF or source); return to Step 4. Detailed instruction for the check procedure can be found here.
- When you have an acceptable, IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDF, submit this final PDF to EDAS. To upload the IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDF of the final paper, please log into EDAS, enter your account and select "My papers" in the menu bar . Then, click on the "upload manuscript" icon of the paper you want to upload and follow the instructions.
The electronic copyright form will appear in a few days, but you can already now upload your final manuscript in EDAS.
Paper Formatting Instructions
PlagiarismAuthors are required to submit material that is original and that has not been published, or submitted for consideration, elsewhere. Author misconduct, including fabrication of results and plagiarism of the work of others, shall be subject to sanctions by IEEE under the rules of Member Conduct.
No ShowAny accepted paper included in the final program is expected to have at least one author or qualified proxy attend and present the paper at the conference. Authors of the accepted papers included in the final program who do not attend and present at the conference will be added to a "No-Show List". The "no-show" papers will not be published by IEEE on IEEE Xplore® or other public access forums, but these papers will be distributed as part of the on-site electronic proceedings and the copyright of these papers will belong to the IEEE. For poster sessions, if the speaker is not present in front of the poster for most of the time during the poster session, this implies "no show".